20% off back on Olympus refurbished

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
They did it for me during the last sale. I reminded them of how much I've bought from them. It took about two weeks, but the credit (about $60) did show up on my card. Press them.

I specifically spoke to Nichole in Customer Care & Support.

Looks like Olympus cust service is a one-woman show. What are the odds that it was Nichole who also handled my inquiries. :)

Sent from my iPhone

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
They did it for me during the last sale. I reminded them of how much I've bought from them. It took about two weeks, but the credit (about $60) did show up on my card. Press them.

I specifically spoke to Nichole in Customer Care & Support.

I worked with Nichole too, by email. She was polite and helpful.

stripedrex

Do or do not. There is no try.
Real Name
Alex
Haha I've had a few emails to her now. She's famous =p.

Last 20% sale she also allowed me to include my purchases into the discount that I placed just before. Sounds like the quantity of these events and overhead turned the overall opinion from a management perspective =(.

katiedaddy

Mu-43 Regular
Persistence paid off, I spoke another rep and they applied 20% coupon towards my purchase! Thanks for the tip guys.

scottychop

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Scott
Trying to use "Spring" on the refurb xz-10 with no luck. Where do you put the code in? Am I missing something?

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
I had a white EPM2 +2 lens kit in my cart yesterday and it was gone before I could check out :-(. After thinking, on it, I bit the bullet and got a red one, which nobody seemed to want (me included). If anyone wants to buy the lenses, PM me.

Persistence paid off, I spoke another rep and they applied 20% coupon towards my purchase! Thanks for the tip guys.

That is good to know. I too spoke with Nicole and she spoke to someone who declined to authorize the discount on my $400 purchase of the 9-18mm a scant 24 hours prior to the coupon offer being sent. I plan to try again on Monday. I bought an EM5 and EPM2 with 2 lenses in addition to the 9-18mm so hopefully they will give it to me.

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
I just received notice that my order from yesterday shipped. And, they upgraded it to 2-day air for free. :smile:

--Ken

mrjr

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Anyone know if they will refresh stock before the sale is off? I went to buy my 17/1.8 black and they only have silver left! Ugh.

They do refresh stock as available. The EM-1 as well as the E-PM2 kits both disappeared, and then were restocked, and then disappeared again.

BAPHA

Mu-43 Regular
Hoping they restock the lens selection, as well but it looks like the early birds got the worms, just like the previous sale.

lattiboy

Mu-43 Regular
I'm seriously considering the EP-5 + VF4 + 25mm deal. It's $863 before tax, which is crazy good.

I just got a practically new OM-D, but I'm finding the VF to be kinda crappy compared to my NEX-6.

Is the VF-4 more in the league of the NEX-6 for size and resolution? I can see the specs, but I'd like to hear from anybody who has used both....

clockwork247

Mu-43 Regular
I'm seriously considering the EP-5 + VF4 + 25mm deal. It's $863 before tax, which is crazy good.

I just got a practically new OM-D, but I'm finding the VF to be kinda crappy compared to my NEX-6.

Is the VF-4 more in the league of the NEX-6 for size and resolution? I can see the specs, but I'd like to hear from anybody who has used both....

I have not used both, but on paper the NEX 6 looks to have better VF... in fact the new A6000 seems to have worst VF than the NEX 6 on paper.

Latest threads

Top Bottom