HappyFish

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Chad
yeah tempting to get another E-M1 :) did order the 17 though

HaViet

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks for the code.

I am calling Olympus to see if I could get this coupon to apply to an order I placed this morning for the E-PM2.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
In the past they have adjusted recent orders to reflect the discount. So if you ordered in the past day or two give them a call/email and see if you can have it applied.

Jay86

Mu-43 Veteran
Tempting.... E-M1, 17mm 1.8 and the 70-300mm.... LOL, must resist.

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
I checked on the 12-40 this monring and it was listed, but sold out. They have since removed it, but I did spring for an E-M1. My wallet is hurting right now. :crying:

--Ken

Mohun

Mu-43 Regular
The zenith and the apex. It's like being the Director of the State Ferry System.

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
Coupon code "SPRING" is not valid.

Tried it with both the E-M5 and the E-M1

I tried it on E-M1 yesterday and it showed the discount in cart. Didn't go through to checkout though.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If you want a compact camera, the XZ-2 is an excellent buy. As is the XZ-10, at that price it blows away all the other 1/2.3" sensor cameras. The Stylus 1 is tempting too.

But I know I won't use any of them.... I'll either have a MFT camera or my Lumia 1020 with me at all times.

katiedaddy

Mu-43 Regular
In the past they have adjusted recent orders to reflect the discount. So if you ordered in the past day or two give them a call/email and see if you can have it applied.

Just called Olympus and they won't apply the coupon code on my order placed a day before... bummer

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Just called Olympus and they won't apply the coupon code on my order placed a day before... bummer

They did it for me during the last sale. I reminded them of how much I've bought from them. It took about two weeks, but the credit (about $60) did show up on my card. Press them.

I specifically spoke to Nichole in Customer Care & Support.

Latest threads

Top Bottom