20% off back on Olympus refurbished

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Placed my order 3/22/14. Wondered where things stood and got this back:

"We do apologize but this lens is currently on back order, we do hope to be able to ship it in the next 1-2 weeks."

Hope is not a strategy IMHO.
Olympus sometimes oversells refurbs during their sales. Probably a poor inventory system, or a retail end that doesn't reserve an item while it is someone's cart.

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Placed my order 3/22/14. Wondered where things stood and got this back:

"We do apologize but this lens is currently on back order, we do hope to be able to ship it in the next 1-2 weeks."

Hope is not a strategy IMHO.
When I placed my order for the VF-4 and 75/1.8 lens hood, I got the same email because of the VF-4 was back-ordered.

Forgot it for a while, and then they shipped within a few days.

tkc9789

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The E-PM2 that I purchased a week ago still has not been shipped. And will not be shipped for another two to three weeks. So I canceled the Olympus order and jumped ship to Adorama. I'm getting the same EPM2 package brand new for only $25 more.

Captiva

Mu-43 Regular
Well darn that took a long time. Ordered 3/22/14. Received 4/10/14.

Although in a refurb box the lens appears to be brand new.

jziegler

Mu-43 Veteran
Waiting for a reasonably priced wide zoom, like the 9-18mm to show up on the Refurb page...
The 9-18 does show up from time to time. The sale wiped out any inventory they had, but I'd imagine it will show up again.

Waiting for the EM10 to show up. Could be a long wait I supposed.
You and me both. Although I'll probably wait for another 20% off sale after it gets there. And same on the 25mm f/1.8 lens.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom