20% off back on Olympus refurbished

huai

Mu-43 Regular
Hoping they restock the lens selection, as well but it looks like the early birds got the worms, just like the previous sale.
There wasn't much as far as selection goes this time around. The only 2 notable lenses were the 45 f/1.8 and 17 f/1.8, and both were still in stock 1 day after this deal was posted. The only deals that went out of stock were the cameras.

BAPHA

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah, it's really unfortunate that lenses like the 9-18, 70-300, 12, 12-40 and the like either sold out shortly after the announcement was made or were never made available in the first place. It's frustrating to not be able to actually take advantage of a very good promotion.

ort5

New to Mu-43
I have checked the page probably 50 times since the promotion started looking for an EM1, but no luck. I'm ready to buy, come on Olympus!

-Dan-

Mu-43 Regular
There wasn't much as far as selection goes this time around. The only 2 notable lenses were the 45 f/1.8 and 17 f/1.8, and both were still in stock 1 day after this deal was posted. The only deals that went out of stock were the cameras.
The 17 f/1.8 came and went. Took me three days to make sure I get one.

svtquattro

Mu-43 Veteran
I delayed too long and ended up getting a silver 17mm even though I wanted the black. Then a day later they were all gone, so I was happy with the silver!

This site is VERY bad for me...

Art

Mu-43 All-Pro
Received my E-PL5 refurb yesterday! Camera is SPOTLESS - indistinguishable from new, not a single handling mark on camera, lens, or flash. I went into the service menu and it had just 244 shutter trips and 50 power cycles. This is going to be a great companion to my E-M1 now I just need to figure out if it is going to wear the Panny 30mm or the BCL 15mm while in my pocket.
Don't forget than E-PL5 uses different battery and charger from your E-M1.

JCWOlson

Mu-43 Regular
I ordered an E-PM2 2 lens kit, shipping forwarding to Canada, and then realized than after paying tax twice, shipping, and duty, and exchange rate, I may as all have gotten a brand new kit from Olympus Canada for an extra $40. :(
And they shipped the wrong color, and told me that I need to refuse shipment, get it refunded, and then order again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Subsonic

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
Just got my 75-300mm refurb today...looks pristine on the outside, but when I took off the caps I saw some pretty noticeable bits of dust on the inside of the rear element. Not sure how much this will affect the image, but I'm a bit more concerned that it will be noticeable since it's on the rear element rather than the front element.

Don't have my camera with me now, will check things out tonight when I get home.

What should I be looking for if this debris on the back element is indeed a problem?

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
What should I be looking for if this debris on the back element is indeed a problem?
It would shop up as a small darker spot. But usually it only is apparent when you are stopped down and shooting a light background. Try stopping down to like f/11 and shooting a brightly lit white wall. Also try at a couple different focal lengths.

mrkinnex

New to Mu-43
Received my refurb 17mm 1.8 today- free upgrade to 2-day shipping! This lens is indistinguishable from new. Think I'll be very happy.

I have checked the page probably 50 times since the promotion started looking for an EM1, but no luck. I'm ready to buy, come on Olympus!
There were a few EM1s - there were some available around 5:00 Pm Eastern on Friday when they were loading up the website for the weekend.

jziegler

Mu-43 Veteran
My 45mm came today, and it looks good. It still had the blue tape stuff wrapped around it (or do they put it back on for refurbs?). Now, how long until the 25mm hits the refurb store and we get another 20% off sale?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom