1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

$20 off at BuyDig

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by madogvelkor, Dec 11, 2013.

1. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    • Like Like x 2
  2. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    For those who may not know, BuyDig is Beach Camera's store front which they use to sell all kinds of electronic products. Their camera equipment is fully authorized. I have purchased from them before and never had an issue.

3. rtb001

rtb001 Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 16, 2012
    Rochester NY
    Yes I bought a pair of headphones and a hard drive to just get over $100 and get the $20 off.

Their website/webservice is somewhat lacking though. I received the products after super quick shipping, only 2 or 3 days. However, in all that time, I never got a confirmation email from them with an invoice or order number or shipping/tracking info. There also does not appear to have any sort of way to login after you buy to see your order details etc. I was starting to wonder if they order went through at all before seeing that the products were already sitting in front of my door!