20% off Amazon Warehouse items (Prime members only)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by RVJ, Jul 9, 2016.

1. RVJ

RVJ Mu-43 Regular

Aug 19, 2015
    Saint Louis, MO
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    They have 20% or 15% off a lot of Warehouse Deals for Prime Members today as well. No code needed. Also, if you have the Chase Amazon card you'll get $30 off $150.

3. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    I got 42.5 1.2 for about $850+tax on that deal (Amazon used but looked brand new). The lens is seriously sharp wide open. Now have to decide if I should keep or sell my 42.5/1.7

4. Shebco

Shebco New to Mu-43

Mar 30, 2016
    Illinois
    Dave
    This became a nightmare for me personally as I tried to snag an A7. It initially showed 20% off then later it was removed. I called them and they said it didn't apply to all warehouse items....(hmmm...never saw the word 'select' in the offer). They eventually offered 10% so I passed. Not good customer service when it was likely a system glitch on their end. The other item i looked at was the 15 PL but after 20% it was within $10 of a new one via Corporate Perks so I went that direction.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wayneb

Wayneb Mu-43 Regular

Jan 2, 2013
    I just received a lens I ordered from their warehouse deals, the packaging was so bad I will never buy another warehouse deal. The lens was in a box with very little padding and was rolling around in the box, the front element was so dirty it looked like it was stored in a sandbox.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 mobile app

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.