20% off Amazon Warehouse items (Prime members only)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by RVJ, Jul 9, 2016.

1. RVJ

RVJ Mu-43 Regular

Aug 19, 2015
    Saint Louis, MO
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    They have 20% or 15% off a lot of Warehouse Deals for Prime Members today as well. No code needed. Also, if you have the Chase Amazon card you'll get $30 off $150.
  3. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    I got 42.5 1.2 for about $850+tax on that deal (Amazon used but looked brand new). The lens is seriously sharp wide open. Now have to decide if I should keep or sell my 42.5/1.7
  4. Shebco

Shebco New to Mu-43

Mar 30, 2016
    This became a nightmare for me personally as I tried to snag an A7. It initially showed 20% off then later it was removed. I called them and they said it didn't apply to all warehouse items....(hmmm...never saw the word 'select' in the offer). They eventually offered 10% so I passed. Not good customer service when it was likely a system glitch on their end. The other item i looked at was the 15 PL but after 20% it was within $10 of a new one via Corporate Perks so I went that direction.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wayneb

Wayneb Mu-43 Regular

Jan 2, 2013
    I just received a lens I ordered from their warehouse deals, the packaging was so bad I will never buy another warehouse deal. The lens was in a box with very little padding and was rolling around in the box, the front element was so dirty it looked like it was stored in a sandbox.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 mobile app