1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED 2 week old Panasonic G5 kit with 14-42 lens | Location: NorCal | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mgs, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgs

mgs Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 30, 2013
    Bay Area, CA
    Matthew
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    2 week old Panasonic G5 kit with 14-42 lens

Prices
    $265

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    I'm selling a Panasonic G5 in black that I've had for less than 2 weeks (received on Nov 19th), and frankly the camera is too big and heavy for what I'm looking for. (https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=56440)

The camera functions perfectly and looks new except for a minor scratch (see pics) on the lower left back corner, otherwise pristine. The 14-42 kit lens has not been opened nor mounted and is brand new. Includes the battery, charger, shoulder strap, manual, CD and the box. I don't know how to check but I don't think the camera saw more than a couple hundred shots

Note that I added a red hot shoe cover and soft button set from Gariz that was $15 shipped (http://garizen.cafe24.com/product/X...000128/?main_cate_no=AAAC0000&display_group=1) to the camera, both items are easily removable.

I'm in the Bay Area, Ca (South Bay) and open to in person transactions as well. You must come to where I am, no meeting in between.

I realize I am a brand new member so feel free to contact me through ebay to verify my identity (username: mgs333) and am attaching lots of pictures. Also open to selling the lens and camera separately.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
    $15 CONUS, more for AK/HI/Canada, I'll quote it on usps.com

Handling time
    1-2 days after payment received

References
    Ebay: mgs333 (100% with 83 feedback)

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

P1050743. P1050745. P1050746. P1050744. P1050747. P1050748. P1050750.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.