1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED 2 Tiffen Indie ND Kits - .3-1.2 Kit, and 1.5-2.1 w Polarizer | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by matt_gh2, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    EDIT: The .3 to 1.2 kit has sold. But the 1.5 to 2.1 + Circular Polarizer kit is still available for $220. Shipping is free.
    ----
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    2 Tiffen Indie ND Kits - .3-1.2 Kit, and 1.5-2.1 w Polarizer

Prices
    $165, $220, or $350 for pair

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I'm selling 2 Tiffen Indie ND Kits. One is the kit that has 4 NDs in it (.3, .6, .9, and 1.2). The other is the kit that has the (1.5, 1.8, & 2.1 NDs, and the Ultra Circular Polarizer). I bought these brand new from filmtools.com about 6 months ago for a film shoot. The script went through some revisions and ended up being shot all at nighttime, so we had no day shots, and didn't need to ever use these ND filters. These are all 77mm.

They come in black padded pouches that have a belt loop so you can attach to your belt for easy access on a shoot. They are still in the Tiffen boxes, new and unused. If you want both of these, I'll offer them at $350 for the pair. If you want just one, the .3 to 1.2 kit is $165, and the 1.5 to 2.1 plus Circular Polarizer kit is $220. Shipping is free.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS or UPS

Shipping charge
    Free

Handling time
    Same day

References
    personal-view.com user matt_gh2

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. matt_gh2

matt_gh2 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 27, 2012
    EDIT: The .3 to 1.2 kit has sold. But the 1.5 to 2.1 + Circular Polarizer kit is still available for $220. Shipping is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.