1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

2 Images Into One! A Wedding and Photo Tips

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by StudioHeraBell, Aug 28, 2011.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Brits love their pubs and beer. A little deinal goes a long way. :) The sign is right in front of a very old pub's entrance in London.

[​IMG]

2. Would you like to have a bag of sweets with it? Shot with GH2. Edited in PS. It is a collage.

Which version do you prefere?

OldFashionLondonWedding.

3. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Cool photos as always. In the first collage, I really like the middle image. Not quite yet B+W but desaturated. This goes for the second collage as well. But overall, I don't care for the composition because the bride's head isn't in the frame. She just looks like she's in the way of a potentially very nice alley shot. For the last collage, I like the first one better. I would be curious as to what the color version looks like though, mainly because that is a very colorful wedding dress. Over here they are usually white.

• Like Like x 1
  4. As I have explained how the shots were done at my Blog, in the second collage I had no head of the bride, as they vere viewing the official photographer's shots through his camera's LCD screen. I thought I could make it a humourous shot.

Oh ! Well... (sniff) (Sniff)

I wish I could direct them myself.

I was just a fly on the wall that day.

I can see if I can work on a color version of the last shot.

Thanks for taking the time and telling me what you think. It is importrant for me such feedbacks. This is how I evolve.

5. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Ah! I see. The second collage just reminds me of when I think to myself "Now if you'd just move out of my way so I can get this picture real quick....."

6. Someone e-mailed me and told me, is the bride expecting and suffering from moring sickness? Off coure he did not read the Blog's text. funny.....

7. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    LOL! Now that is funny.