1st 2 months with GF1

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by tipsy1956, Jan 26, 2010.

1. tipsy1956

tipsy1956 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 26, 2010
    Penang, Malaysia
    I have been using Canon system for about 10+ years. Recently, I have just obtain the GF1 with 14-45, 45-200 and recently the 20mm. I just post these pictures over my 2 months experience with it. Although my 450D is not that big, the GF1 really allows me to bring it everywhere, and I really like the size. However, the picture at 3200 is really noisy and 1600 isn't too good either.

Please see my album - first 2 months with GF1. BTW how do I post the picture in the thread?
    :love:

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Good evening, tipsy1956 - I knew there was a "Sticky" somewhere about posting photos in threads and found it here: https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=322&highlight=uploading

I'm sure you'll get some helpful feedback from others when they're back on the forums, in the meantime - welcome.:smile:

P.S. I just took a quick look at the photographs you posted. "Janice" is a very sweet looking young girl and I also really like the "Tea Harvesting" photograph, too - "noise" or not.:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    You rang?

Ok, when you've written your post before you post it,
    down bott you will see a button that says advanced.
    Hut that and look for the manage attachment button.
    Hit that one and then hit the browse button...
    Find the image/images and then hit upload....post the message and the images are there...
    Any problems, hit me up 24/7... Amin & Brian built me a bed down in the dungeon...I'm always here......
    Shooter

4. tipsy1956

tipsy1956 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 26, 2010
    Penang, Malaysia
    posting pics

Appreciate your help Streetshooter! Trying it out with 3 pics..and looking good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Roger that,
    We have liftoff.....
    Any time...
    shooter:clapping: