1st 2 months with GF1

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by tipsy1956, Jan 26, 2010.

1. tipsy1956

tipsy1956 Mu-43 Rookie Charter Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Penang, Malaysia
    I have been using Canon system for about 10+ years. Recently, I have just obtain the GF1 with 14-45, 45-200 and recently the 20mm. I just post these pictures over my 2 months experience with it. Although my 450D is not that big, the GF1 really allows me to bring it everywhere, and I really like the size. However, the picture at 3200 is really noisy and 1600 isn't too good either.

Please see my album - first 2 months with GF1. BTW how do I post the picture in the thread?
    :love:

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Good evening, tipsy1956 - I knew there was a "Sticky" somewhere about posting photos in threads and found it here: https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=322&highlight=uploading

I'm sure you'll get some helpful feedback from others when they're back on the forums, in the meantime - welcome.:smile:

P.S. I just took a quick look at the photographs you posted. "Janice" is a very sweet looking young girl and I also really like the "Tea Harvesting" photograph, too - "noise" or not.:thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    You rang?

Ok, when you've written your post before you post it,
    down bott you will see a button that says advanced.
    Hut that and look for the manage attachment button.
    Hit that one and then hit the browse button...
    Find the image/images and then hit upload....post the message and the images are there...
    Any problems, hit me up 24/7... Amin & Brian built me a bed down in the dungeon...I'm always here......
    Shooter

4. tipsy1956

tipsy1956 Mu-43 Rookie Charter Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Penang, Malaysia
    posting pics

Appreciate your help Streetshooter! Trying it out with 3 pics..and looking good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Roger that,
    We have liftoff.....
    Any time...
    shooter:clapping: