1980s TV Match-Ups

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
Absolutely fantastic. Another car from the eighties you might consider is the Coyote X from Hardcastle and McCormik (1983-1986) ; there were sick scenes between the car and an eighteen wheeler, could make great posters. (
)

You also have The Fall Guy with his GMC truck, another style but you could make wonders with it.

I believe these vehicles had models made at the time.

Cheers,
M.

jyc860923

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
贾一川
This is totally beyond my understanding, I wonder what kind of setting and post processing were used to make the environmental stuffs and effects, but I know it must be impossible to explain.

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
Absolutely fantastic. Another car from the eighties you might consider is the Coyote X from Hardcastle and McCormik (1983-1986) ; there were sick scenes between the car and an eighteen wheeler, could make great posters.
You also have The Fall Guy with his GMC truck, another style but you could make wonders with it.
I believe these vehicles had models made at the time.
I forgot to mention Magnum PI, featuring prominently the Ferrari 308GTS and the Hughes 500 helicopter :

M.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom