1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

$17.00 out the door.

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by tdekany, Nov 24, 2012.

1. jpcairns

jpcairns Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Joshua
    Awesome! I found this exact lens on my dad's old Minolta a few weeks back, so instantly i ordered an adapter off ebay... should be here any day and I can't wait.

2. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Cool! Did you order it from Korea? How much?

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Nice find! :cool: 

• Like Like x 1
  4. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    Congrats, a new candidate victim to succumb to Minolta addiction! :cool: 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mogul

Mogul Mu-43 Regular

Nov 9, 2012
    A local camera shop is selling out all of its "outdated" 35mm lenses with various mounts for a maximum of US$35.00. Some are junkers, but some are still in good confition. Admin does not want me to post advertising, and I will respect their wishes. But, if you are interested, PM me and we'll take this to regular e-mail or telephone. You will have to live within traveling distance of Sacramento, CA, USA. I will NOT shop or buy for anyone. You'll have to do itself and it's first-come first-served. Also note this company is not wildly enthusiastic about :43: and doesn't carry many adapters. These lenses are sold as-is, no warranty and you pay tax. They are no threat to the good people at B&H; in fact, they will probably initiate some sales for adapters from B&H.

6. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    That is so cool! I bought it because of the price and how good of a condition this was in. I am not a big fan of Manual focus, but you never know. :biggrin:

Make sure to post pictures!

7. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Thanks for the heads up Mogul! Fortunately for me, I am going to save a lot of money, by not going to Sacramento. :biggrin:

See, I prefer new stuff, I bought this lens just so I can have one of those 50mm "walkaround" lenses.:thumbup:

8. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    I really like my new 60mm Olympus lens. We will see.

RevBob - hopefully the adapter shows up one of these days so I can try it out.

9. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    $17? I would have held out for $15. ;)  Just kidding, great find!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.