1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

$17.00 out the door.

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by tdekany, Nov 24, 2012.

1. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
  2. jpcairns

jpcairns Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Joshua
    Awesome! I found this exact lens on my dad's old Minolta a few weeks back, so instantly i ordered an adapter off ebay... should be here any day and I can't wait.

3. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Cool! Did you order it from Korea? How much?

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Nice find! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    Congrats, a new candidate victim to succumb to Minolta addiction! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mogul

Mogul Mu-43 Regular

Nov 9, 2012
    A local camera shop is selling out all of its "outdated" 35mm lenses with various mounts for a maximum of US$35.00. Some are junkers, but some are still in good confition. Admin does not want me to post advertising, and I will respect their wishes. But, if you are interested, PM me and we'll take this to regular e-mail or telephone. You will have to live within traveling distance of Sacramento, CA, USA. I will NOT shop or buy for anyone. You'll have to do itself and it's first-come first-served. Also note this company is not wildly enthusiastic about :43: and doesn't carry many adapters. These lenses are sold as-is, no warranty and you pay tax. They are no threat to the good people at B&H; in fact, they will probably initiate some sales for adapters from B&H.

7. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    That is so cool! I bought it because of the price and how good of a condition this was in. I am not a big fan of Manual focus, but you never know. :biggrin:

Make sure to post pictures!

8. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Thanks for the heads up Mogul! Fortunately for me, I am going to save a lot of money, by not going to Sacramento. :biggrin:

See, I prefer new stuff, I bought this lens just so I can have one of those 50mm "walkaround" lenses.:thumbup:

9. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    I really like my new 60mm Olympus lens. We will see.

RevBob - hopefully the adapter shows up one of these days so I can try it out.

10. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    $17? I would have held out for $15. ;) Just kidding, great find!