1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

$15 Tenba Vector 2 Digital SLR Camera Bag Case Oxygen Blue

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Halaking, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Halaking

Halaking Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 17, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Morris
  2. mrjr

mrjr Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    I'm a sucker for a good deal, especially on a good camera bag. But that color is making my eyes bleed, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sammykhalifa

sammykhalifa Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
    I bet you won't lose it.

4. mrjr

mrjr Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    I expect you're right, haha. And no one would steal it, either!

5. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    Yes, I took one look and moved on- no wonder..... :)

6. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Well, they also have the same bag in a somewhat less garish green for only $5 more, and the larger Vector 3 bag, also in green, for only $5 more than that. I'm probably going to buy the larger Vector 3 in green for only $25 with free shipping, so thanks for the OP for posting this deal.

7. mrjr

mrjr Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    I noticed that, and I agree: the green isn't that bad.

Also, for anyone interested, some of the same deals exist via Cameta's Amazon storefront. I'm trying NOT to blow Amazon gift cards I received as holiday gifts on one of these. Tenba makes some pretty nice stuff.

8. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    When I buy from Cameta directly, I don't pay sales tax. Amazon charges me sales tax in California.

9. DaveInPA

DaveInPA Mu-43 Regular

May 2, 2012
    Bucks County, PA, USA
    Dave
    One of the Amazon reviewers said the green isn't as "flourecent" as the pictures indicate and said it was a tamer Olive color. I have the Tenba Small Messenger bag in Olive and it is a nice color...so that bag might not be a bad deal.

I still can't believe some executive at Tenba, Inc looked at that blue color and said, "I love it! Get it into production. We'll corner the Smurf market!"

10. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    The red ones are also pretty garish - they look like a color that was rejected for use on fire engines because it was too attention-getting. BTW, I just bought the Green Vector 3 for $24.95 with free shipping. Even if the color is exactly as it appears, I don't mind that one - but the blue and red versions were pretty outrageous looking.

11. teddoman

teddoman Mu-43 Regular

Mar 22, 2013
    nyc
    Wow, I'm not fashion forward enough for that bag.

One of my favorite philosophy quotations!

• Like Like x 1
  12. DaveInPA

DaveInPA Mu-43 Regular

May 2, 2012
    Bucks County, PA, USA
    Dave
    The Green Vector 3 has me tempted. I have the Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 20 and its just a little too small for my OMD E-M5 and the lenses/accessories I want to carry. This Vector 3 looks like it could be "just the right size".

13. DynaSport

DynaSport Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 5, 2013
    Dan
    I really like blue. It is one of my favorite colors. At least it was.

• Like Like x 3
  14. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    My green Vector 3 just arrived and I'm very happy with it's size, it's design and it's appearance (and it's a serious bargain for $24.95 all inclusive). The green color is much more subdued than it appears on the website - closer to military camouflage green than it looks in the pics. Size-wise, it's perfect for four typical lenses (and or a flash gun instead of one lens) and one full size M4/3 body, and also has several other pockets and pouches that can fit filters/hoods, memory cards, batteries and charger, as well as an additional pancake lens or two. It also has a rear pocket that houses a rain cover. Overall, a very nice, functional bag for that size of an outfit, and a super bargain at the sub-$25 price. The slightly less costly and slightly smaller Vector 2 bag is basically the same, except for room for two fewer lenses

15. DaveInPA

DaveInPA Mu-43 Regular

May 2, 2012
    Bucks County, PA, USA
    Dave
    Thanks for posting this Doug! This sounds like a perfect mid-sized option for me. I have the Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 20 which is sometimes too small and the Tenba Mini-Messenger Bag which sometimes is too big. Your bag sounds like the same color green that my mini-messenger bag is.

I plan on ordering one today.

16. unstable_rider

unstable_rider Mu-43 Regular

Feb 9, 2014
    Land of Lakes
    Great deal. Would make a great tool bag for the trunk of the car. If you broke down along the roadside, it would be brighter than POLICE FLARES.

As a camera case, I confess I am not quite "that secure" and would have to pass.

: )

17. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    The Tenba Vector 2 bags are sold out at Cameta, but the deals are still there for the Vector 3 - and the not so bright green one is actually the cheapest.

FYI, I bought one each of the blue Vector 2, and the green Vector 3. The Vector 2 is the right size for 1 body and 3 lenses (or 2 lenses and a flash). The Vector 3 is the right size for 1 body and 5 or 6 lenses, or 2 bodies and 4 or 5 lenses. They are very well made, very functional bags. The blue color is really bright in real life. The green one is not outrageously garish at all. For $40 total, I got myself two very useful bags, properly sized for small outfits and good sized outfits respectively.

18. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    a little bit of gaffer's tape and you've got a great bag.

19. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

A little pricey for me but Looks pretty cool. I am not sure if it would be large enough for me. It would have to be at least a little larger than the bag that I currently use for me to like it ..
    Hmmm..., Maybe if i decide to get it, and if I do not like it I can give it to my sister.

Hunhhh!?!?!