15% off at Ebay up to $100, must use Ebay app

LilSebastian

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Thank you, I’ve been waiting impatiently for this to come back around! Got a brand new international version of the Olympus 12-40 PRO for only $412.50 and a JJC hood to go with a 17mm f1.8

DWI International is the eBay seller for those interested

HappyCamp

Mu-43 Rookie
Thank you, I’ve been waiting impatiently for this to come back around! Got a brand new international version of the Olympus 12-40 PRO for only $412.50 and a JJC hood to go with a 17mm f1.8
I used mine on an "open box" Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8. Got it for $649 :)

Real Name
Hal
Thanks for the heads up @HappyCamp!

I will also post this over in the Buy & Sell forum. Here are three of my Micro Four Thirds items now available on eBay to take advantage of the 15% off coupon.

Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 (Body)
Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds Camera - Black (Body Only) 885170307100 | eBay

Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm f1.2 PRO Prime
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO Lens, f/Micro 4/3, Black 50332191129 | eBay

Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm F/2.8-4.0 Aspherical OIS Lens
Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm F/2.8-4.0 Aspherical OIS Lens | eBay

Joe_B

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for posting...

I just saw this on MacRumors and was about to post.

There is one caveat to this code: it can only be used when shopping in eBay's iOS and Android mobile apps. If you haven't yet, you can download the eBay app from the iOS App Store for free [Direct Link], shop for eligible items today, add them to your cart, and enter the coupon code PICKFAST before it expires. Also make sure your app is updated to the latest version or the code won't work.

iOS link - ‎Buy & Sell This Holiday - eBay

Android link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebay.mobile&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source=us-u-dweb-appmarketingpage

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
No 4/3 for me, but did pick up a refurbished iphone x 256gb for $610. Now I can get rid of my samsung finally

cnyap

Mu-43 Regular
That was a good deal but wasn't prepared on what I wanted to buy....100-300mm lens was tempting. Hopefully they offer that discount again.
Bought the new 9.7" (A10 processor) ipad this morning for $250 (Amazon). Selling out fast everywhere. ipads work best for drones, if I ever end up buying one, otherwise I would have bought the 10" kindle for $100.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I was already in the market to buy my wife a new stand mixer for her upcoming birthday. So no m43 equipment for me but I did save a little over $30 for a Kitchenaid mixer with the coupon.

cnyap

Mu-43 Regular
Never thought of that - buying the wife something. She doesn't want a full sized mixer, wanted to get her one years ago. Wants a new SUV though - argh. Caravan is very old, huge rust holes, so can't complain that it's time to be replaced I suppose. I might keep it as a "winter rat", keep my car salt-free.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom