1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] 14-54 II, 9-18, 50 macro, 20mm f/1.7, Rokinon fisheye, more | Location: USA | Ships: USA/Canda

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by adam, Dec 21, 2012.

1. adam

adam Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2010
    Maryland
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> 14-54 II, 9-18, 50 macro, 20mm f/1.7, more
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus 9-18 (micro) $500 (TRADED)
    Olympus 14-54 II $350 (SOLD)
    Olympus 50 Macro $300
    Panasonic 20 f/1.7 $300
    Rokinon 7.5 Fisheye $240 (SOLD)
    Olympus FL-36R flash $100 (SOLD)
    Panasonic DMW-MA1 Four Thirds Adapter $75 (SOLD)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA/Canda
    </br>Description</br> Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye - I've taken a lot of pics with this lens but it doesn't look like it. I'm the first owner. Includes front and rear caps, as well as original box.

Olympus 50mm Macro - This is a Four Thirds lens. It works on Micro Four Thirds bodies using an adapter...the autofocus isn't great but manual focus works quite well, and it's worth it for a lens of this quality. The hood is a rather scuffed but the lens isn't. Purchased used from LensRentals. Includes caps, hood, and case.

Olympus 14-54mm II - This is a Four Thirds lens. It works on Micro Four Thirds bodies using an adapter, and autofocuses rather quickly. The hood has a couple of scratches but the lens doesn't. Purchased on fredmiranda very recently. Includes hood, caps, case, and original box.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 - If you've read anything on this board, you know all about this lens. This copy is in excellent condition. I'm the original owner. Includes caps and original box.

Olympus 9-18 - This is the Micro Four Thirds version of this lens. I used it quite a bit but it was well cared-for. The front element has a couple of coating spots...they don't show up in images, or on pictures taken of the lens, but you can see them in the right light. I'm the original owner. Includes caps and original box.

Olympus FL-36R flash - The great thing about the Four Thirds system is how inexpensive the flashes are. I haven't used this all that much, and it shows. I bought it on fredmiranda from a guy who likely didn't use it much either. Includes case.

Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter - This is so you can use (some of) the amazing Olympus Four Thirds lenses on a Micro Four Thirds body. Works perfectly. Has a couple of scuffs but the air inside the adapter is mint-condition. I am the original owner. Includes caps and original box.

Pictures of all gear can be seen at Camera Sales - a set on Flickr

I'm open to in-person transactions in the Washington, DC area.

Open to trades for Nikon gear.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> FedEx Ground if you're within the one-day area for 20036; otherwise USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price within CONUS; otherwise as agreed with buyer
    </br>Handling time</br> Next business day...I'll tell you prior to payment if it will take longer
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: adam613
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.