1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

14-42X pancake may be available

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by yottavirus, Oct 26, 2011.

1. yottavirus

yottavirus Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    I see the GF3 + 14-42X kit for $525 on the employees' site. It's marked backordered but so was my 20/1.7 and that was sent out faster than my 'in stock' item.

It looks like they're going to actually ship out soon, and gearing up for the GX1 release, with the X lenses in full production.

2. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    I see $562.50.

MSRP $749.99...!?

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    The funny thing is the regular GF3/14-42mm kit is priced on there at $588, $25 more than than with the new lens...typical panasonic website pricing scheme.

4. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    if the GX1 has a similar bundle price *discount*, i may just buy that kit.

5. yottavirus

yottavirus Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    I really hope not, if that suggests that they think the GX1 is on the same price point as the GF3.

6. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    not sure why I said price point, but I meant discount, heh.

7. wattseee

wattseee Mu-43 Regular

Jun 14, 2011
    I got suckered last week into thinking it was available. A local store in australia had it advertised as in stock and only $318. cheaper than they had the old pana 14-42!. I went through the online order but by the time it was finished all there was on the order was the delivery charge. turns out it was a mistake and the part # was removed while I was ordering. grrrr.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.