1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED 14-35f2 Olympus | Location: Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by nstelemark, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nstelemark

nstelemark Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 28, 2013
    Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
    Larry
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    14-35f2 Olympus

Description
    I'm looking for a good condition Olympus 14-35f2.

Price has to be $1300 or less. This is the eBay trend and with a 15% coupon I can get a refurb with a warranty for about $1550+tax.

I might consider a trade involving my Panasonic 12-35f2.8 which is roughly 2 month old.

Offering

References
    Ebay: pelican421

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. nstelemark

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 28, 2013
    Larry
  3. stripedrex

stripedrex Do or do not. There is no try.

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Jun 8, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Alex
    Dag where were you a few months ago I had to let a like new mint one go to KEH for less then what you're asking =/. Peak at KEH maybe mine is still there.

Good luck, it's a great lens just was quite large and the autofocus even with the e-m1 wasn't what I was expecting (I was expecting better). I can say it seemed quite a bit better then my current o12-40 in regards to performance and overall 'look'. I really loved the out of focus look of the 14-35 f2.

4. nstelemark

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 28, 2013
    Larry
    I would agree on both the AF and size for sure. I rented one for an event a few weeks ago because I wanted to try it first. There was one on eBay that went for about $950 I passed on, figuring more would come up after the rental.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.