Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Real Name
Tim

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
My Brownie 127 is valued at around £5.
I can't see it's going to be worth putting a new film through it.
Except for fun of course. :)

Brownie

Real Name
Tim
Except for fun of course. :)

Which it the entire point. Especially this time of year when I find myself lacking inspiration or even the desire to push the button, this adventure in film has been a pleasant and welcome diversion. It's no secret I've been buying up vintage film cameras. Did you think I planned to look at them rather than through them? Nonsense!

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Brownie

Real Name
Tim
I have a really nice little Ricoh Super 44 that I'd like to use more after I fix the right leak and get more film, here's a sample using Bluefire Murano ISO 160 127 roll film. The camera's a real pleasure to use.

View attachment 870682
Margie in color by Lewis Francis, on Flickr
That's a pretty up-scale camera for 127 film!

I tell you what, even thought it's really old and used, I'll take it off your hands for the same price as when it was new, $42.50.

See what a great guy I am?

Brownie

Real Name
Tim
No, I've been using thedarkroom.com for all my film processing/scanning needs. I keep threatening to do B&W at home and have even bought all the chemistry, but color I'll leave to the experts.
I like the Darkroom, but prices are too high to do this regularly. I've started with DF96 Monobath, cost is just over $1/roll and the process is easy. That's not to say there's no learning curve, but there's less to the process itself than I imagined.

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I like the Darkroom, but prices are too high to do this regularly. I've started with DF96 Monobath, cost is just over $1/roll and the process is easy. That's not to say there's no learning curve, but there's less to the process itself than I imagined.

I bought some Diafine to try, back in the day I used D76 for all my B&W processing. My old excuse was the my previous house was too dusty but the pets didn't make it to the new place so now all I can blame is my laziness.

Latest threads

Top Bottom