12-40, 17mm, 25mm, 60mm, 75-300 all back on Olympus Outlet 12/10/14

Underwater

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Bam! Snatched that right up- been waiting for it to show up on the refurb list- got a good deal on the underwater port a few weeks ago from e-bay, so what can I do? Thanks for the heads up :)

cptobvious

Mu-43 Veteran
I wonder what's going on at Olympus US now. No more expedited shipping and looks like they only ship a couple times a week. No refurb sale in May either. Seems like the downturn is really starting to affect operations.

Clint

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Clint
Or they are doing better and don’t need to offer the incentives they were.
Still some 40-150mm f/2.8s left!

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
ugh so tempted by the EM5 ii...

I hadn't even thought of checking for an E-M5ii refurb. That's a good deal - $640 for body only refurb.

Well, there is one less of them available now - I couldn't hold off at that price!

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
I hadn't even thought of checking for an E-M5ii refurb. That's a good deal - $640 for body only refurb.

Well, there is one less of them available now - I couldn't hold off at that price!

think it's worth going for that and selling my EM10!?

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
E-M10s appear to sell used for around $350. So it would be around $300 to upgrade to the E-M5II. Not bad...

It was too good to pass up.... guess I could always just pay for return if it doesn't wow me as I think it might.

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It was too good to pass up.... guess I could always just pay for return if it doesn't wow me as I think it might.

Exactly, the one nice thing about the Olympus refurb site is they offer 30-day returns with no questions asked. I had to do that once when I accidentally ended up with an extra lens I didn't need and it was really easy to return.

And as someone else pointed out you could also sell it here at that price and it would be snapped up fast.

When the 20% coupons are available it really is "buy now and ask questions later" kind of thing. All the E-M5II's are out of stock now and the 40-150 went really fast.

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
Exactly, the one nice thing about the Olympus refurb site is they offer 30-day returns with no questions asked. I had to do that once when I accidentally ended up with an extra lens I didn't need and it was really easy to return.

And as someone else pointed out you could also sell it here at that price and it would be snapped up fast.

When the 20% coupons are available it really is "buy now and ask questions later" kind of thing. All the E-M5II's are out of stock now and the 40-150 went really fast.

You're right, I also stupidly forgot about selling it back on this forum if I'm really dissatisfied with it, so there's that. Glad I got a jump on the deal!

Latest threads

Top Bottom