1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

10% off on eBay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by demiro, Oct 25, 2018.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 7, 2010
    It's back...Not as good as last time, but 10% ain't bad. $100 max savings. Expires 8AM Eastern on Friday 10/26, so have at it. :) 

10% Off EVERYTHING*

• Appreciate Appreciate x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Seems like a lot of things get about 8% more expensive in time for the 10% discount.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2013
    Philly
    Steve
    Unfortunately I got this email and bought a 45mm F1.2 I really did not need this am.;)  The stars lined up and I hit the quinfecta. Discounted $75 yesterday from already tempting price, Promo 10%, best offer accepted, 2% ebates, and 1% ebay bucks for good measure (and had $22 in unused ebay bucks burning a hole in my pocket). Now I probably have to sell my 25 F1.2 that I rarely use.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I wish there was something I needed that cost around $1,000 so I could save $100

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.