10% off ebay items (max $100 discount)

ijm5012

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ian
Of course, right after I bought my Tamron 17-35...

Oh well, at least I supported a local camera store (same one I bought my Z6 kit from) and not one of the giants (I had them update the firmware on the lens prior to shipping it to me so that it would work with my Z6).

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I've got some miscellaneous stuff I've been accumulating in my cart on eBay waiting for one of these, so I'll save a few bucks. Nothing big though. If you have something to sell get it posted as a Buy It Now. I've had good luck getting decent prices when these sales are running.

cnyap

Mu-43 Regular
I fear winning an auction or buy it now, then having the coupon not work.

Lawrence Beck

Mu-43 Regular
I fear winning an auction or buy it now, then having the coupon not work.
How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PHLDAYTEN
  3. Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Pacific Time on December 8, 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 3:00 AM PT on December 7, 2018 until 3:00 AM PT on December 8, 2018. No minimum spend required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom