1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

10% off ebay items (max $100 discount)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:55 AM.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Promotion ends at 3:00 AM Pacific Time on December 8, 2018. You can add multiple items to a cart and then apply the coupon to all the items in your cart. Full details here:
    December Dozen | eBay

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    Of course, right after I bought my Tamron 17-35...

Oh well, at least I supported a local camera store (same one I bought my Z6 kit from) and not one of the giants (I had them update the firmware on the lens prior to shipping it to me so that it would work with my Z6).

3. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 7, 2010
    I've got some miscellaneous stuff I've been accumulating in my cart on eBay waiting for one of these, so I'll save a few bucks. Nothing big though. If you have something to sell get it posted as a Buy It Now. I've had good luck getting decent prices when these sales are running.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. cnyap

cnyap Mu-43 Regular

Jan 30, 2015
    I fear winning an auction or buy it now, then having the coupon not work.

5. Lawrence Beck

Lawrence Beck Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2018
    How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PHLDAYTEN
    3. Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Pacific Time on December 8, 2018.
    Terms & Conditions:
    This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 3:00 AM PT on December 7, 2018 until 3:00 AM PT on December 8, 2018. No minimum spend required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles
  7. WT21

WT21 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I just purchased the 75mm. You apply the code before you do final paypal payment. Worked for me, anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    Thanks for this notice yesterday. The 10% discount made all the difference!

9. DefectiveMonk

DefectiveMonk Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Jan 19, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio, US
    Mark
    I fought off the GAS! I made it through the whole day and didn't buy anything!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.