1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

$10 accessory?

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by sammykhalifa, Sep 12, 2014.

1. sammykhalifa

sammykhalifa Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
    Quick question and not a big deal, but I'm about to place an order and if I fit $10 more stuff onto it, then I can get free shipping (which would be about five bucks anyhow).

Can anyone think of any cheap but interesting accessories for an EM-10?

2. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2013
    Philly
    Steve
    Extra or magnified eyecup in case you lose one. Lens hood. SD card. Wrist strap. Storage pouch for lens (padded). Mini tripod/gorilla pod/bean bag. Shutter release cable or IR. Wasabi batteries. Flash diffuser.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Droogie

Droogie Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Washington State
    Good list, love it. (looks like parts of my Amazon wish list)

• Like Like x 1
  4. sammykhalifa

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
  5. Droogie

Droogie Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Washington State
    Actually those are great cases

6. sammykhalifa

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
    Just got it in this afternoon. Yeah, it's about perfect! I could have maybe choosen a size smaller but this will definitely do.

And the grip is great! I've only just put it on and can already see what people mean about it, and I just have my small 45mm on it at the moment . . .

7. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    One of my favorite, and most used, low priced accessories is a hood hat. Wonderful item.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.