1.4x Digital Teleconverter

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran

kevinparis

Cantankerous Scotsman
only works on new 40-150 and the unreleased 300/4 ... adorama are wrong... Look at the pictures of the teleconvertor and you see a big glass element that will stick into the back of the lens.... all current m/43 lenses have elements too close to the lens mount

K

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Adorama is mistaken; the 1.4x converter will only work with the new 40-150mm f2.8 and 300mm f4.0 lenses. The elements protrude too far into the rear of the other M43 lenses.

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
Yeah I figured, based on that front element; I just wanted to make sure... Sad news!

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43

Grinch

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Adorama is mistaken; the 1.4x converter will only work with the new 40-150mm f2.8 and 300mm f4.0 lenses. The elements protrude too far into the rear of the other M43 lenses.
Not the first time Adorama has mis-represented. When I bought my E-P2 kit the pic showed the all black kit with the pen F lens cap for the black 17 F2.8. The cap was the only reason I ordered from them instead of B&H, as pricing was on par. When it arrived no cap, it took me 3 months to get the cap, but I had to get Adorama to forward me the funds, and then I had to buy it off of eBay. Never trusted Adorama since, and would call and confirm every detail if I dealt with them again. I will say though, they did do the right thing, and make up for their mistake.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom