1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

1 14-42mm Black O-MD kit left at my local shop :)

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by LVL8hacker, Apr 17, 2012.

1. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to pass on some info. I stopped by my local shop today and they have one 14-42mm Black O-MD kit left. Just came in today. I would be all over it but I'm waiting on the silver kit. They also have the grip if your looking for it.

Do me a favor. If you call and buy it PLEASE let them know that Larry Anderson told you about it on the forums :)

Southeastern Camera
    205 West Main Street
    Carrboro, NC 27510
    919-933-7757

enjoy!!

Larry

omd.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I hope people who are waiting for the UPS man to bring this to them see this post and think about supporting their local camera shop. A bird in the hand.....

• Like Like x 2
  3. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Thanks for the heads up but mine is on its way :)

4. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    Thats great Duke! Some thing told me to swing by the shop again today. I'm very surprised that in my area between two major schools ( Duke & UNC ) that this kit is still in the store...but I'm sure for not too long.

He let me hold it, as long as I wore gloves,...lol...I cant wait for mine to come in. Most likely it will be next week.

5. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Damn, that's exactly what I pre-ordered and my local shop has no clue when it will arrive.

6. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Thanks for the public service Larry! And you are even helping to stimulate the economy! :)

But I want a silver one ... :(

7. Send it to me!

8. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Who's your local shop? I hope it wasn't Vistek.

9. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Thanks for posting this! I told them you sent me and they put me on the list for a few things. Turns out I was actually in their store last summer. I have a home in Hendersonville and was checking out UNC where my wife went to school when I saw their shop. Great shop and cool people!