LR6 date and pricing

tkbslc

Mu-43 Legend
There have been some amazing bundle deals on LR5 lately (free with HDD and printers, etc) so I'm not surprised to see a new version fast approaching.

Repp

Mu-43 All-Pro
Looks like it's finally time for me to decide if I want to bite the bullet and get the photography CC bundle or not; which would also mean I need to finally break down and learn to use PS, which is fine and something I probably need to do in order to better my editing capabilities.

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil
So has anyone heard anything further on it yet? I'm sure I'll get it eventually, but I'd like to hear what the word on the street on it is as well . . .

ean10775

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Eric
So has anyone heard anything further on it yet? I'm sure I'll get it eventually, but I'd like to hear what the word on the street on it is as well . . .

I thought the latest rumor was that LR6 would be released on March 25th...so we'll know in a couple days if it is true.

Repp

Mu-43 All-Pro
I got to talk with an adobe rep while transferring LR5 over onto a new laptop this weekend, he said information would be coming out to customers VERY soon (yes, he wrote VERY in caps).

Latest threads

Top Bottom