• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sigma DN 60mm f/2.8 or For Trade with black Panasonic 12-32mm| Location: CO, USA

Buy/Sell feedback for budeny (17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Want to Buy
Sigma DN 60mm f/2.8

Description
Color and cosmetics do not matter.
Shipping to Boulder, Colorado, USA.

Will consider to trade+cash with black Panasonic 12-32mm (EX+ condition, B+W UV filter, lens cap holder).

Offering
-

References
here and ebay "budeny"

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

goodsonr

Mu-43 Regular
Hi

I am in Edmonton, Alberta .. and was about to post mine for sale locally. Its black and in excellent condition and comes with box + everything that was in the box. I'm not interested in trading. Interested .. make me an offer.

I'll send you a pic if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom