Family Portrait 750mm x 1000mm canvas

RamblinR

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Maria
Yesterday I received my Family Portrait Canvas and it's amazing.

This is a informal family portrait taken with a 12 second timer ... last of three shots (my family don't last long taking photos). My son was home from Canada (first time in 4 years) so really wanted a family image but we just didn't get around to doing it and the night before he was to leave I quickly set up some lights and the small studio all ready for this shot.

It was a very warm day in January (Australia) which you can notice. Everybody was just in their day clothes (whatever they happened to be) and no make up.

Unfortunately my other son was now in Canada so I was terribly disappointed that he was now missing. He came home a couple of weeks ago so I fix the family portrait. Had the perfect spot for him in the image that I was hoping would work.

The cropped image printed on canvas at 750mm x 1000mm. It is AMAZING!!!!!! This is around 75% of the original image and the amount of detail is amazing.

ORIGINAL

12285473155_80d785d1ea_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
My son was heading back to Canada the next day so had to get a last minutes family portrait. No makeup and just what you were wearing (brutal I know but looks great in B&W) I love it!!!! 12 second timer - took three shots all up. Really sad that Matt is by Noonan Photo & Video, on Flickr

EDIT

15474762552_45aba59f5a_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
The edit by Noonan Photo & Video, on Flickr

Real Name
Nic
I love the big canvas prints. They look fantastic even with lower resolution images like those from my old 8mp Canon 350D. The added bonus is that they are light and easy to hang on a wall.

Latest threads

Top Bottom