• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Minolta mc tele-rokkor-pf 100mmF2.5 with M4/3rds adapter | Location: UK | Ships: UK only

Buy/Sell feedback for scott2hot (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott2hot

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
scott
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Minolta mc tele-rokkor-pf 100mmF2.5 with M4/3rds adapter

Prices
£40.00

Ships to
UK only

Description
Very nice condition legacy lens Minolta MC rokkor -pf F2.5 looks clean to me , blades stop down correctly and oil free
nice small 200mm equiv fast telephoto...solid as its all metal made in japan...optics look good too.
also with M4/3 adapter which is nice and snug both on camera and lens...no wobble.
I will post this on ebay in a week...just giving you guys here first a chance at realistic price
1st class recorded inc in price....paypal please. View attachment 27389 View attachment 27390 View attachment 27387 View attachment 27388 View attachment 27391

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
uk postal

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
24 hrs

References
ebay user 7277scott

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Scott £40 inclusive for the lens and the adapter sounds good to me,
although I'd be happier with a straight bank-transfer rather than greedy old Paypal, even if you're absorbing their fees yourself.

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
That's a screaming great deal on a really fine lens that appears to be in great shape. It's a shame nobody on our side of the pond is selling such a lens at such a price.

scott2hot

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
scott
Hi Ulfric
Sorry I am a bit old fashioned and dont even know how to proceed by bank transfer? always stuck with paypal as this was the only ebay method i have used....I know what you mean though ..ebay even greedier....virtually hate selling on there now.
Regards
Scott.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a nice solid lens...i keep trying legacy , but find auto focus on modern lenses easier...especially since most of my pics are of my hyperactive kids!!
static objects and the quality stands upto anything made now!

- - - Updated - - -

I see you like the legacy lenses....you should get down to bradford , if you are ever passing...bradford camera exchange is a gold mine of old camera gear with brilliant retro prices...i try to stay away as they always have some fantastic finds in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom