• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus BLS-5 charger kit, Tamrac Velocity 6X bag, | Location: CA, USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for dhazeghi (20)

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Olympus BLS-5 charger kit, Nikon 24-120mm f/4 lens | Location: CA, USA | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Olympus BLS-5 charger kit, Nikon 24-120mm f/4 Tamrac Velocity bag, FlashAir 8GB
</br>Prices</br> $25 - Olympus SBLS-5 battery charger kit
$935 - Nikon 24-120mm f/4.0 VR lens
SOLD $25 - Tamrac Velocity 6x sling pack
SOLD $15 - Toshiba FlashAir 8GB SDHC card
</br>Location</br> CA, USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Cleaning out some extra items I've accumulated:

Olympus SBLS-5 battery charger kit. Like new in box. Never used. Includes charger and BLS-5 battery (compatible with all Olympus Pen models, except E-P5). See here for specs.

Nikon 24-120mm f/4.0 VR lens. Excellent condition. Bought from authorized US dealer (not gray market). No marks on glass. Includes hood, caps, box, warranty cards and a copy of the sales receipt. Can post photos if there are serious offers.

Tamrac Velocity 6x sling pack. Black. Like new. Never used (tags still attached). Good size for a m4/3 and a medium-size lens. See here for specs.

Toshiba Flashair 8GB SDHC card. Like new. Used once. Lets you transmit files directly to your computer via WiFi. See here for specs.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
</br>Shipping charge</br> Included
</br>Handling time</br> 2 days
</br>References</br> FredMiranda: dhazeghi, eBay: dhazeghi
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

lakemcd

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Gary
tamarac bag

Im interested in the tamarac bag. Just wondering what would fit in it. I have : omd 14, 20 45 and 12-50. Pictures of how these items would fit in would be extra brownie points cool.:smile::smile:

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Toshiba Flashair is sold. Other items still available.

Seriously, Olympus changed the battery on the E-P5?

Yes, the BLN-1 (same as the E-M5).

Im interested in the tamarac bag. Just wondering what would fit in it. I have : omd 14, 20 45 and 12-50. Pictures of how these items would fit in would be extra brownie points cool.:smile::smile:

Yes, those will fit fine. I just tried the OM-D with 12-50 (including hood), 45/1.8 and 14-42X and there's definitely enough space for another pancake lens. Depthwise, anything up to 6" can go in, and there are adjustable spacers to partition the area for additional lenses.

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Tamrac bag sold.

BLS-5 charger kit still available. Open to offers. Also, added my Nikon 24-120/4, in case there are dual systems users here.

Latest threads

Top Bottom