Panasonic G3 (Body only) Brand New with £30 cashback offer for £199 + 3 years warranty - stock on we

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by sooper, Dec 9, 2012.

1. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just purchased a G3 from Wilkinsons Cameras on their eBay store for £229, and is eligble for the Panasonic £50 cashback scheme, bringing it down to £179. Also, on their website, it states that you can also get the 3 years warranty with Panasonic too (though this isn't stated on the eBay listing, I'm sure it must apply to that as well).

I used to have a G3 but my brother "borrowed it" and hasn't given it back since! So I've been using my GF-1. Just bought this for (what will be) £179 and sold my GF-1 via gumtree today for £180 (body only) - £1 profit, more than I expected.

There were 5 available from the day before yesterday and only one left now, thought I'd share it.

Listing: [link]

Update

They've run out on eBay but they appear to still have stock on their website, and it also confirms on the page that you'll receive both the 3 years warranty and £30 cashback.
    Advertisement

• Like Like x 2
  2. dweller

dweller Mu-43 Veteran

Thanks for sharing this deal.
    The website is now saying only £30 cashback from Panasonic.
    I wonder why this has changed?

3. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

very strange, perhaps they had some sort of quota?

4. hannahntilly

hannahntilly New to Mu-43

I think it's mistake by Wilkinsons. The £50 offer from Panasonic was only for the kit with lens. Body only is £30. Incidentally, they've got another eBay auction for a G3 and it still shows the £50 discount.

5. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

I think either way they'll have to honour the difference right?

6. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

so I contacted them and they informed me that it was a mistake on the listing, but out of good faith can offer either a £20 partial refund, or they can send out a DMW-BLD10E battery (which apparently retail at ~£60). I'm thinking to go with the latter...

7. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Wilkinson is my local camera shop ... I'll pop round next time and see what's in stock.