• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Nikon 105mm 1.8 AIS, Rokinon 85mm 1.4, Minolta 100mm Macro

Buy/Sell feedback for heli-mech (32)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name
Andrew
Rokinon 85mm 1.4 (Nikon AE), Minolta 100mm Macro

3 "Legacy lenses up for grabs, Think I am going to grab the 75mm or maybe a 12mm or maybe both but either way gotta sell some stuff if I want to stay married :eek:)

SOLD1. Nikon 105mm 1.8 AIS: $380 shipped and paypaled SOLD
8/10 for body condition. Glass is near perfect with the usual light dust, couple little spots on the front element coating that may even come off with some heavier cleaning but they have ZERO effect on pictures and can only be seen at just the right angle. The only other issue is when I bought it the aperture was a little sticky, on the first few uses it would be sticky but then free right up. I took the lens apart (super easy on this) and lightly cleaned the blades with some cleaner. I have had zero issues since and as it was it was not a issue on a m4/3 body as we don't need the instant stop down a nikon body would need. Comes with rear cap and a stepdown ring/front cap.

SOLD 2. Rokinon 85mm 1.4 (Nikon): $235 shipped and paypaled
Nothing to say as it is like new with box, hood, case. No defects at all. Great lens works well on OM-D, one of the better 1.4's wide open.

3. Minolta 100mm F4 Macro w/ matching 1:1 extension: $140
shipped and paypaled
body is a 8.5/10. You can see wear if you look closely otherwise it looks great. Glass is clean other than usual light dust. Great Macro lens that gives you longer working distances than the usual 45-55mm's.

I have a cheap Nikon to m4/3 adapter (ebay) that works fine, just focuses a little past infinity. $5 with either lens.

85mm
View attachment 221207

100mm
View attachment 221208
View attachment 221209

105mm
View attachment 221210
View attachment 221211
View attachment 221212

Real Name
Andrew
Status