Default TRADED: E-PL1 + VF2 + 17mm (Looking For 20mm, E-p1, OVF)

I'm looking to trade a black E-pl1 (in pretty good condition) with a 17mm lens, and VF2 for a E-p1, panasonic 20mm lens, and OVF. The E-pl1 has no really noticeable, distracting blemishes, but the screen has a few light scratches that you can ONLY see when the screen is black. The 17mm lens is in nice condition, with no scratches on the glass (that I can see). The VF2 is hardly used (maybe 20 minutes of overall use) but has a few odd marks across the glass that are impossible to see while looking through it, but if you look at it in the right direction, they're there. I don't know where they're from, maybe I have sharp eyelashes. As far as trading goes, I'll accept anything in relatively good condition that doesn't have marks to affect the use. Thanks!
    Last edited by slackmachine; February 26th, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Change Price

2. The following member thanks slackmachine for this post:

definitely would be interested if you decided to sell

Would you be interested in the package as a whole, or separating? I'd only sell so that I could buy what I would trade for, so if I decide to sell, it's as a whole.

Real Name
    Darren
    Feedback Score

Default PM

sent you a PM with an idea.