Smile FS: new Panasonic 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Lumix G Vario MEGA OIS Lens

Up for sale is a new, never used Panasonic 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Lumix G Vario MEGA OIS Zoom Lens for Micro Four Thirds.

I had almost given up on getting the Oly 14-150 so I ordered this lens instead. Sure enough, as soon as it shipped, I was able to score the Olympus lens. Since I don't need OIS on my E-P2, I'm selling the Lumix. It's brand new but I don't expect to get full retail since I am technically re-selling.

$245 shipped to the US. I'm happy to ship outside of the US but you will have to add on actual shipping costs as well as any customs and taxes charged by your country.

I take Paypal. I have been on eBay for 10+ years under the handle "RWSPhotographer" with 100% positive feedback. PM me here or email me at acetonic1066atgmail.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Location?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusted Chrome View Post
    ...$245 shipped to the US. I'm happy to ship outside of the US but you will have to add on actual shipping costs as well as any customs and taxes charged by your country.
    Shipped TO the US?
    You're already in the US, no?

I have dollars ... ... but I'm here in Limeyland.

I am in the US, yes. I'd gladly ship to "Limeyland" but sometimes the shipping costs and customs can make it not worthwhile for the buyer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yeah, I'm not seriously thinking of posting you an envelope with my dollars in it and getting your lens shipped across the Atlantic.
    That is probably my next AF-lens purchase though ...