Default E-M1 rear dial skipping

I have noticed that the rear dial on my E-M1, which I have set to change the aperture in aperture priority mode, the shutter speed in shutter priority mode, etc., has an annoying tendency to skip in that turning the dial often has no effect and it must quite often be turned a number of times to increment or decrement the aperture (etc., according to the mode). Is this a problem that anyone else has had? It has seemed to do this from new and it is rather annoying.
    James E. Petts

My photostream

yes - this has been mentioned in a couple of threads: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=59158

It happened to me - My camera is boxed any ready to be sent for service on Monday
    E-M1, 12-40/2.8, 60/2.8, 75/1.8 , 75-300

3. Default

Mine is fine.
    "Amateur photographers worry about equipment. Professionals worry about money. Masters worry about light."

Olympus EM-1 // Olympus 12-40mm 2.8 //Olympus 40-150mm 4-5.6 // Olympus 75-300mm 4.8-6.7// ​Panasonic 20mm 1.7 II

Quote Originally Posted by marcr1230 View Post
    yes - this has been mentioned in a couple of threads: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=59158

It happened to me - My camera is boxed any ready to be sent for service on Monday
    just got my epm2 back from repair and works geeat. Hope Olympus improves their dials on their future products.

Similar problem with E-PL5 - sent in for repair - returned in a week - worked fine for several weeks - starting to jump around again. They have to do something to improve these turn and press controllers - they're just not interfacing reliably. Too many reports of people having difficulties with different model cameras from Olympus.