Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default Share - Beautiful People:

Last edited by ricseet; December 3rd, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

2. The following 17 members thank ricseet for this post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks for the idea ricseet. Great to see some pics from our country, did you enjoy your holiday here.
    Is it Ok for me to add a picture as well?

P1050332
    Our pictures are our footprints

GX1 OM-D (with Grip) 7-14 20 25 45 75 and adapted 24 45 50

http://500px.com/iconindustries

4. The following 10 members thank Iconindustries for this post:

I might have to get me one of those 14-150 or 14-140 lenses. I am forever wandering beaches and places with my 9-18mm and while it is great for vistas, sucks for people (unless you want them really small).

Great shots guys.

6. The following 3 members thank PeterB666 for this post:

Hi Peter, thank you so much for dropping by. Yes the 9-18 is a challenge for taking such pics. Either one of those lens should do the trick for you.

cheers

ric

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB666 View Post
    I might have to get me one of those 14-150 or 14-140 lenses. I am forever wandering beaches and places with my 9-18mm and while it is great for vistas, sucks for people (unless you want them really small).

Great shots guys.

Great people shots - that is a nice bit of kit (GH1/14-140) and the colours and detail are very good.
    Bill Shinnick
    X-E1; RX100; G5(IR).

Flickr.

ric, I'm sorry that I somehow missed this thread of yours earlier but I have it now! Many thanks!
    **An evolving camera owner.

~ BB
    Flickr photostream

Hi Bill, thanks so much for viewing and appreciate your encouraging feedback. BTW, the first shot was taken with the L10/PL14-150 nd the next two was taken with th GH1/PL14-150. I bought the GH1 Body ONLY and did not buy the 14-140mm becos I am not into video. Still learning about Stills!

cheers

ric
    Last edited by ricseet; August 29th, 2010 at 08:44 AM.

Hi BB, please no apology needed. Appreciate your viewing and thanks so much.

cheers

ric

ricseet, I missed your original post too somehow. I love the third portrait of your first set, the male street performer. It's just fabulous in colour and texture. He has a beautiful face too! You seem to have a way with people as they often smile right at you when you ask to take a photo, a gift indeed :)

13. The following 2 members thank Christilou for this post:

Hi Chris, thanks for dropping by and glad that you like the street performer. He has a very friendly, charming personality and nice facial features. Where possible I typically will smile to the person/s and let them know when I am going to take their pics. I have found I get better results most of the time.

When I was in London in 2007, I started learning about Flowers and Street pics. So most of my Beautiful People were taken in London. I love taking pics of kids as well.

I am sure you have such pics and please feel free to post them here so that we can dedicate these to the Beautiful People.

cheers and by for now

ric
    Last edited by ricseet; September 9th, 2010 at 03:42 AM.

15. The following member thanks ricseet for this post:

Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast