Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    OM-D E-M5, Lenses & Other Mu43 Kit

Prices
    OM-D E-M5, Lenses & Other Mu43 Kit £1,100

Ships to
    UK

Description
    Much I love the portability and functionality of the OM-D, I miss full-frame loveliness and, since I already have Canon lenses and a flash sitting on my shelf, I hope to pick up a 5D AND put some cash in the bank. (This will be the third time I'll have bought a 5D, I wish I hadn't sold the others. I am basically a silly boy with incurable GAS and zero talent!) If pushed, I might swap for a 5D2 with appropriate cash adjustment.

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 silver with black OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL14-42mm II R. 1,345 actuations. UK camera originally purchased from SRS on 30/03/13 - receipt in box. Mint condition. Screen protector from new. Boxed with all accessories. £650

OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45MM F1.8 ED. Direct from Olympus UK. Mint in box. Genuine hood in box (bought from Amazon in May).£200

PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6. Zoom bought in May from AVF. £100

PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 bought 28th May from hidigitalbestbuy so probably a grey import. Mint condition in white box. £140

MANFROTTO MKC3-HO1 COMPACT TRIPOD and PISTOL GRIP BALL HEAD, STREET STRAP (this one, very comfy) and JB GRIP (this one, a brilliant bit of kit that transforms the handling). Mint condition and boxed. £90

For the camera, four lenses and all accessories I'm looking for £1,100. For an extra £50 I can include a vgc HADLEY DIGITAL Bag (Khaki/Tan) to carry it in. I'm not going to sell this until I've sold everything else, just in case.

I'm going to give it a chance to sell as a package before pricing individually.

Payment accepted
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • PPG (no buyer protection)
    • Other

Shipping method
    Next-Day Courier

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 day

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited by brutto; July 11th, 2013 at 05:05 AM.

Anyone interested in me splitting?

Now individually priced.

No interest so I'll withdraw.