Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    OM-D E-M5, Lenses & Other Mu43 Kit

Prices
    OM-D E-M5, Lenses & Other Mu43 Kit 1,100

Ships to
    UK

Description
    Much I love the portability and functionality of the OM-D, I miss full-frame loveliness and, since I already have Canon lenses and a flash sitting on my shelf, I hope to pick up a 5D AND put some cash in the bank. (This will be the third time I'll have bought a 5D, I wish I hadn't sold the others. I am basically a silly boy with incurable GAS and zero talent!) If pushed, I might swap for a 5D2 with appropriate cash adjustment.

OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 silver with black OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL14-42mm II R. 1,345 actuations. UK camera originally purchased from SRS on 30/03/13 - receipt in box. Mint condition. Screen protector from new. Boxed with all accessories. 650

OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45MM F1.8 ED. Direct from Olympus UK. Mint in box. Genuine hood in box (bought from Amazon in May).200

PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6. Zoom bought in May from AVF. 100

PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 bought 28th May from hidigitalbestbuy so probably a grey import. Mint condition in white box. 140

MANFROTTO MKC3-HO1 COMPACT TRIPOD and PISTOL GRIP BALL HEAD, STREET STRAP (this one, very comfy) and JB GRIP (this one, a brilliant bit of kit that transforms the handling). Mint condition and boxed. 90

For the camera, four lenses and all accessories I'm looking for 1,100. For an extra 50 I can include a vgc HADLEY DIGITAL Bag (Khaki/Tan) to carry it in. I'm not going to sell this until I've sold everything else, just in case.

I'm going to give it a chance to sell as a package before pricing individually.

Payment accepted
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • PPG (no buyer protection)
    • Other

Shipping method
    Next-Day Courier

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 day

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited by brutto; July 11th, 2013 at 05:05 AM.

Anyone interested in me splitting?

Now individually priced.

No interest so I'll withdraw.