Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting...

1. Default Interesting...

Wow, I don't know if she has psychological issues, or she just as dumb as a stump to assume she would get away with such over the top thievery.
    My Flickr...

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
    Signifying nothing. — Macbeth

3. Default

Yeah, this crop: http://i.imgur.com/LlgaY.png of this image: http://i.imgur.com/5FFdX.png is all the evidence I need to see, no way that he stole the image then "uncropped" it, not to mention that he has a whole series of similar ones shot, not to mention that it was clearly not shot with available light on a long exposure.

Craziness.

Mods. This is the same topic as the thread that has been closed

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dogs100 View Post
    Mods. This is the same topic as the thread that has been closed
    Huh? Why would this be closed, I think it's important that people are given proper credit for their work, don't you?

Doesnt she have her own thread here?
    OMD & GX1

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LeoS View Post
    Doesnt she have her own thread here?
    What better place to apologize, then?

Real Name
    Bob

This issue involves innuendo and rumor and is likely to be divisive and generate hard feelings among participants. If you want to discuss possible plagiarism in a general way, that's fine but specific accusations against a member of the forum, until proven in court or admitted by the person in question will not be permitted to continue. I'm leaving this thread open for the time being, but it can be closed at any time. Thanks.
    Love mercy, do justice, walk humbly - Micah 6:8
    "A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." Ansel Adams

9. The following member thanks RevBob for this post:

Sadly, the evidence has been really piling up over on DPR. I posted a question for more evidence that it wasn't others stealing Hera's work, and there came a number of new posts. For those wondering, check out the DPR thread, and especially look at the posts titled "why not vice versa" which was my question, and the responses are pretty compelling that there has been infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by hankbaskett View Post
    Huh? Why would this be closed, I think it's important that people are given proper credit for their work, don't you?
    The inherit problem is burden of proof across multiple countries with multiple courts. Not the echo chamber of public opinion on the internet, where apologies are light and of little use IF wrong after reputations are tarnished or destroyed. Discression is often the correct course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast