Ads by Google

Amazon

B&H Photo

Adorama

Default Ming Thein's E-PL5 Review

Ming Thein has managed to get his hands on the E-PL5: The Olympus E-PL5 PEN Lite review: a mini-OM-D.

Hopefully he'll also review the one I'm waiting for soon, the E-PM2!

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Colin
    Colin

2. The following 2 members thank c_henry for this post:

3. Default

Ming Thein, Robin Wong, Zuikoholics... Gotta say the Malaysians know how to do a decent photography blog :)

Some nice looking shots from the new 15mm 'lens-cap' in amongst the samples...
    Last edited by nickthetasmaniac; September 27th, 2012 at 06:28 AM.
    At first blush I am tempted to conclude that a satisfactory hobby must be in large degree useless, inefficient, laborious, or irrelevant. - Aldo Leopold

EM5 + Lumix, m.Zuiko and Voigtländer glass | Ricoh GR | Pentax MX + SMC M50/f1.4
    People + Other Strange Creatures - walking | photography | travel
    Above Me Only Sky - An exploration of place, 365 days with the Ricoh GR

Quote Originally Posted by nickthetasmaniac View Post
    Ming Thein, Robin Wong, Zuikoholics... Gotta say the Malaysians know how to do a decent photography blog :)
    I agree, the photo blogs from these guys are better most of the other blogs, including (for me) Steve Huff, DigiLloyd and The Phoblographer.
    Colin

Real Name
    Amin

Quote Originally Posted by nickthetasmaniac View Post

Some nice looking shots from the new 15mm 'lens-cap' in amongst the samples...
    I think a big part of this is that Olympus Malaysia knows how to get the gear in the right peoples' hands!
    Amin
    Mu-43.com Webmaster (Site FAQ | Help Forum | My Disclosures | My Flickriver | My G+ Profile)

Note: Links in this post may be to our affiliates. We get a small referral fee when you buy after clicking our link. Your price is unaffected.

Nice review. Good to know that IBIS is working properly on E-PL5, they probably redesigned the shutter once again