Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bogotá, Colombia
    Posts
    101
    Real Name
    Mauricio


    Default Ming Tein review of the the E-PL5 PEN Lite


    I want to share this interesting and inspiring review of the the Olympus E-PL5 PEN Lite by Ming Thein:

    The Olympus E-PL5 PEN Lite review: a mini-OM-D

  2. The following 5 members thank Mercurio for this post:



  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    4,115
    Real Name
    Dara


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    I want to share this interesting and inspiring review of the the Olympus E-PL5 PEN Lite by Ming Thein:

    The Olympus E-PL5 PEN Lite review: a mini-OM-D
    Good to hear they fixed the IBIS! Less pleased about the shutter button, but hoPefully it's something you get used to...

    DH
    E-M5 | E-PM2 | mZD 12-40/2.8 | mZD 12-50/3.5-6.3 | P 14-42/3.5-5.6 II | P 45-150/4.0-5.6 | P 14/2.5 | P 20/1.7 | PL 25/1.4 | mZD 45/1.8


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Florida or Wyoming
    Posts
    1,003
    Real Name
    Tom


    Default


    Yeah, great review and I really like the photos with the 15mm body cap lens. Can't wait for mine to arrive!
    GM1 & OM-D in sunny Florida


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lansing, MI, US
    Posts
    1,653
    Real Name
    Margaret


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhazeghi View Post
    Good to hear they fixed the IBIS! Less pleased about the shutter button, but hoPefully it's something you get used to...

    DH
    Yes! But how can they call it the Pen "Lite" if there's no Pen (E-Px) anymore?!
    C&C welcomed and encouraged!
    Flickr | ebay FB: twokatmew


  6. #5


    Default

    Agree regarding the 15mm bodycap. The results look quite good. Would be interesting to see how much PP can sharpen the image further.

    This could be a great streetshooting lens.


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lansing, MI, US
    Posts
    1,653
    Real Name
    Margaret


    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by sokar View Post
    Agree regarding the 15mm bodycap. The results look quite good. Would be interesting to see how much PP can sharpen the image further.

    This could be a great streetshooting lens.
    My 15/8 will promptly go on my E-PM1 when it arrives.
    C&C welcomed and encouraged!
    Flickr | ebay FB: twokatmew


  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Filipinas / San Francisco Bay Area, Ca
    Posts
    1,680
    Real Name
    Andrew


    Default

    ooooooohhhhhhh, 15mm f8 samples looks sharp! sucks that Olympus PI doesn't do pre0orders and i've talked to a rep and he doesn't know when the new stuff arrives.
    7-14 f4 30 f2.8 25 f1.4 14 2.5 17 2.8 40-150 f3.5-5.6
    Jupiter-3 Jupiter-8 Industar-69 Industar-61 Industar-50 / M 'Lux 50 'Cron 35

    flickr


    www.adudelcastillo.com


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links on this page may be to our affiliates; sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.

Latest Discussions

[Showcase] Olympus 45mm f/1.8 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)

Inspired Eye

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0