Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lr 4 : 149.99$ ???

Real Name
    Luke

Wow, if it's really only $149 I feel like a sucker for buying Lightroom 3 for $100.

3. Default

Amazon had the S&T edition on preorder last week for $79. They said it was to be released on 3/6.

Quote Originally Posted by lenshoarder View Post
    Amazon had the S&T edition on preorder last week for $79. They said it was to be released on 3/6.
    Seems odd if the beta expires at the end of the month. And LR3 went through a few betas didn't it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Wow, if it's really only $149 I feel like a sucker for buying Lightroom 3 for $100.
    Eh .. I paid around $200 for LR3 when it was released because SilkyPix was awful. I'd like to know if that's the upgrade price or not.

Real Name
    Debi

Perhaps Adobe is wising up to the fact that in the Apple market they are competing against Aperture, which is cheaper.

The best shot you take is with the camera that you have with you.

Interesting, because if you use Amazon's search function that software can't be found.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Interesting, because if you use Amazon's search function that software can't be found.
    Strange. I found it just fine.

"This item will be released on March 6, 2012."

Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Student and Teacher Edition: Software

I found it too! Is this a pre-release price or the new price? This is more what the price should be. And yes Apple's Aperture being one of the reasons why. From the little I have played with both programs I think LR is better but Adobe needs to stay competitive.

Has anybody seen what the update version is going to cost?

10. Default

It's not a preorder price, since it's now available to download from Adobe Lightroom page among others.

If you want the physical box, then yes, it's a preorder from Amazon and B&H. Pretty happy with the new price since I've used Aperture before!

Yes, I've seen the upgrade price, and so can you on Amazon for example. It's $79.
    GX1 - OM-D E-M5 - Lumix G 7-14 | 12-35 | 20 | 35-100 - Samyang 7.5 - Sigma DN 60 - 500px

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast