Default 20mm f.17 Panasonic Prime UK Boxed

I purchased this in January 2012 and it will be supplied with the original receipt from Jessops, (So thats 10 months Guarantee included then).

It's a beautiful lens, and part of me really doesn't want anyone to buy it, it comes with box, manual, lens bag etc. Exactly as if you had purchased it new.
    It works perfectly and is all ready to go. In fact Jessops are selling it for 299 or 289 if you click and order Panasonic 20mm f1.7 Pancake Lens - H-H020E - Jessops - Lenses

Here's some photos for you to check it over.

Photo 1 kit and caboodle
    Photo 2 top
    Photo 3 the kit
    Photo 4 side on
    Photo 5 - Mount
    Photo 6- From the front
    Photo 7 - Boxed up ready to go

I have sold my 14mm f2.5 on here last month and there's feedback available.

I am pretty firm on price and I think 220 OVNO is a fair price for this outstanding and much sought after lens. It will be despatched to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 24 hours of receipt of cash, (depending on time I would aim to despatch the same day and a tracking number supplied as soon as it is in the post.
    I will also provide seller with my personal email address and telephone number.

"If it's so good, why are you selling it?" I hear you cry. Well I bought a Fujifilm X100 last month and it offers a similar field of view. I also want to buy a Pro-Alloy Front Mounted Intercooler for my car,(Price 495) and I suspect the wife will want to kill me if I don't show at least some cash going into the account.... 8-(

Thanks for reading this, if you are not sure how good the 20mm lens is, then this may help:

Review

Oh and I am happy to answer any questions.

thanks

Mick aka Charlie

PM sent...

Lens is on hold pending payment. Once payment received, I will mark as transaction complete.
    Many thanks to the purchaser. and to Mu-43

Mick

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the lens and great service, you can mark this one as complete now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFrank View Post
    Thanks for the lens and great service, you can mark this one as complete now.

Cheers Frank, just leaving you feedback 8)