Ads by Google

Amazon

B&H Photo

Adorama

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation New Fuji leak right before Mon's reveal...

Check it out guys...

Mirrorless Rumors | Blog | Next Fuji leak right before the official presentation!

Admin doesn't think it looks like an APS-C size sensor... and I tend to agree...but what do you guy think is in store on Monday as yet another competitor jumps into the Mirrorless ring?
    Last edited by MrKal_El; January 3rd, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

2. The following member thanks MrKal_El for this post:

It looks like it will be Leica competitor? Now when I hear Fuji products, I will think about good dynamic range. hmm, so tempting..... I can't wait what mount will be offered. M mount? hahaha

The downside about this, mirrorless world is not stable as DSLR world. Minimum upgrade but too many types. We still can't predict if the next type will be worth buying or not. I never regret investing in DSLR because the next product line can be predicted but somehow I feel a little bit of regret when it comes to m43.

I think Fuji is more like a quality guy less quantity. I hope Olympus and Panasonic copy that attitude :D
    Visit my blog : Eat Sway Love - Photoblog
    E-P3 | Oly 45mm | Pana 14mm | VF-2 |A few Canon EF lenses | Wishlist : another 25mm lens

Real Name
    Dave

the fuji looks interesting!

the one still big advantage of m43 is the arsenal of lenses available. it will still take a couple of years to build on a decent lens lineup.
    kindest,
    dave
    www.xdayv.com

GH3 | 7-14 | 12-35 | 35-100 | 20 | PL45
    Monochrom | 28 Cron | 50 Lux

I wonder if it will be priced less than the NEX-7 but more than the E-P3. That would be interesting!

Another lens mount!
    Jonathan
    --

Real Name
    John

Don't really know what to think from that mostly out of focus picture of part of a camera.
    View my ebook, The Light Fantastic at: http://store.blurb.co.uk/ebooks/3026...ight-fantastic

John

Quote Originally Posted by MrKal_El View Post
    Admin doesn't think it looks like an APS-C size sensor... and I tend to agree...but what do you guy think is in store on Monday as yet another competitor jumps into the Mirrorless ring?
    Fuji already tossed their hat in the ring with the X100. My guess is that the next camera will be an interchangeable lens version of the X100, which uses an APS-C sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
    Fuji already tossed their hat in the ring with the X100. My guess is that the next camera will be an interchangeable lens version of the X100, which uses an APS-C sensor.
    100% correct...

Pick up the nearest M43 camera and take a look at the screws on the mount. Now compare them to the ones in the leak photo.

The Fuji won't be APS-C. By the looks of it, it'll be smaller than M43. It looks closer in size to...

Or perhaps...

Last edited by John M Flores; January 4th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

www.newcameranews.com The lighter side of capturing light

11. The following member thanks John M Flores for this post:

Real Name
    Steve

Olympus OM-D/E-M1 w/HLD-7, Pen E-P5, E-PL5, E-P3 (x2), E-P2, 40-150R, 14-42IIR, 12-50, 17 2.8, 70-300II, 45 1.8, FL600R, FL36R, MCONs 1&2/WCON/FCON, VF-4. Also Gigapan EPIC and Nodal Ninja 4.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast