Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Default Pansonic 100-300 telephoto

Hi,

I mentioned in the thread on native m43 lenses that I have a 100-300 that I almost never use and should probably sell. Well, I'd been thinking it a while and now that I said it out loud, I figured there's no time like now. Soooo....

I bought this lens from Adorama last February and I like it and it does a great job but I doubt seriously I've taken it out of the house more than 8-10 times and a few of THOSE times I didn't end up taking it out of the bag. I'm just not a telephoto shooter.

Its in perfect shape - I have the lens, the hood, the lens cap, and the lens pouch, and I'll include a Pro-Optic UV filter. I don't have the box or manual, but I have all of the functional parts and they're all in perfect condition.

These sell for $500, new. I'll sell this for $425 shipped in CONUS.

-Ray
    We judge photographers by the photographs we see. We judge cameras by the photographs we miss - Haim Zamir

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Ray S View Post
    Hi,

I mentioned in the thread on native m43 lenses that I have a 100-300 that I almost never use and should probably sell. Well, I'd been thinking it a while and now that I said it out loud, I figured there's no time like now. Soooo....

I bought this lens from Adorama last February and I like it and it does a great job but I doubt seriously I've taken it out of the house more than 8-10 times and a few of THOSE times I didn't end up taking it out of the bag. I'm just not a telephoto shooter.

Its in perfect shape - I have the lens, the hood, the lens cap, and the lens pouch, and I'll include a Pro-Optic UV filter. I don't have the box or manual, but I have all of the functional parts and they're all in perfect condition.

These sell for $500, new. I'll sell this for $425 shipped in CONUS.

-Ray
    I am new to the board---been enjoying reading the discussions. I am interested in the lens----would you accept $400 total for the above, including shipping to me in Texas?
    Thanks
    -Barry

PM sent.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchotoo View Post
    I am new to the board---been enjoying reading the discussions. I am interested in the lens----would you accept $400 total for the above, including shipping to me in Texas?
    Thanks
    -Barry
    Barry,

Check your private messages...

-Ray
    We judge photographers by the photographs we see. We judge cameras by the photographs we miss - Haim Zamir

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/