Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Red face [FS] Panasonic G3K kit with 14-42 lens

Panasonic G3K kit with 14-42 lens. I bought it from Kenmore Camera on 6/19/2011 and estimate that it has less than 1,500 shutter actuations. It is in excellent condition, looks and functions as new. The LCD has been covered from day one with a simple, non-adhesive LCD protector, and the lens has been covered similarly with a UV filter (filter not included).

The camera and everything that came with it, including the box and all other materials and equipment, are included. (I have a second Panasonic original equipment battery that has been used only a couple of times as backup and I will include that for an additional $30.)

PayPal fee and FedEx Ground from Florida to the continental U.S. are included in the price.

I am elliotv on eBay and have a 100% rating there for over 11 years. The camera kit as described is $475, with the second battery is $505.

Photos of the camera taken are provided at Panasonic G3
    Last edited by MacBook; December 30th, 2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Bought another camera and decided to sell