Real Name
    Amin

Default B&H Photo Taking Pre-Orders on Olympus E-P3 and 12mm f/2 Lens

For most cameras and lenses which get announced, Amazon and Adorama take pre-orders, while B&H Photo does not. This evening I received a call from our B&H contact who informed me that they were accepting pre-orders for the new Olympus products starting with the E-P3 and 12mm f/2 lens. He explained that they were making this exception because they knew they would be receiving a high volume supply from Olympus and felt confident that they would be able to fulfill the pre-orders received.

The E-P3 kits are now open for pre-order on the B&H Photo Video website. Direct links:

Note: The above links to B&H contain an affiliate code so we get paid a small fee for referring you as long as you click the link prior to putting the item in your "shopping cart". Your price is unaffected by using our link. Thanks for your support!

2. The following member thanks Amin Sabet for this post:

Now they got me to thinking about upgrading but the 12500 ISO is pretty rough.

I think 12500 will be next to useless. I did preorder the E-P3 and a Leica 25mm 1.4

I'm a little annoyed as I either did not notice this when I pre-ordered the E-P3 from BHPhoto or they changed the wording later... but they will charge your credit card when you pre-order, NOT when it ships.

I'm sticking to Adorama next time.
    - Hiep
    Olympus E-P3
    my smugmug

6. Default

I think that is standard practice with B&H for pre-orders. Then again, they usually only list it for pre-orders a couple days before the item actually ships.

Olympus E-P1, Panasonic 14mm f/2.5, 20mm f/1.7
    Nikon D300, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, 105mm f/2.8 Micro, Quantaray 24mm f/2.8
    Nikon SB-700, SB-600