Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Real Name
    Amin

Default Help Make Mu-43.com Better!

If you enjoy our Mu-43.com community, please help make it better by spreading the word!

In order to make this as easy as possible, we've added "Like" (Facebook), "Tweet" (Twitter), and "+1" (Google) buttons to the top of every discussion thread in our forums and the bottom of each post on our front page. The buttons look like this:

If you come across a good discussion thread or front page post and are already signed into Facebook, Twitter, or Google, you're a button click away from sharing it with your friends. If you aren't already signed in, clicking the button will prompt you to do so.

It's an easy way to make Mu-43.com better for all of us. Thanks for your help!

2. The following 4 members thank Amin Sabet for this post:

Real Name
    Muttley

Lots of "likes" on the way!
    OMD EM5, EM1
    12/2 14/2.5 20/1.7 25/1.4 75/1.8 14-150 45-150
    My FlickR!

4. The following member thanks Armanius for this post:

Works Gud!
    Seize the Light!

do you have a page where all the m4/3 cameras, lenses and accessories are shown?? it would be nice to have a reference for buyers.

thanks =0)

7. The following member thanks rcferraris for this post:

Add them to the iPhone app and I'll like all day and tweet every night!

Real Name
    Amin

Quote Originally Posted by rcferraris View Post
    do you have a page where all the m4/3 cameras, lenses and accessories are shown?? it would be nice to have a reference for buyers.

thanks =0)
    That's a good idea. We have a member reviews section which has many of those items, but we could do more.
    Amin
    Mu-43.com Webmaster (Site FAQ | Help Forum | My Disclosures | My Flickriver | My G+ Profile)

You can help pay our server bills when you buy anything online: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=55354

I like to like things so I will certainly like this on FB so hope you like that.

11. The following 2 members thank Iansky for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Sabet View Post
    That's a good idea. We have a member reviews section which has many of those items, but we could do more.
    i think that was what i was looking for. it's really hard to find things here for a beginner....

found it. think you should place a product description, and a short review for the auto focus speed and iso performance which i think can never be biased.

and a notification for a message replied would be nice. I almost forgot i posted this.

Real Name
    Amin

Quote Originally Posted by rcferraris
    i think that was what i was looking for. it's really hard to find things here for a beginner....

found it. think you should place a product description and a short review for the auto focus speed and iso performance which can never be biased.

and a notification for a message replied would be nice. I almost forgot i posted this.
    Many people don't want a notification. You can enable notifications by changing your thread subscription settings. If you have trouble finding that, please start a thread in our help forum.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Mu-43 App
    Amin
    Mu-43.com Webmaster (Site FAQ | Help Forum | My Disclosures | My Flickriver | My G+ Profile)

You can help pay our server bills when you buy anything online: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=55354

err... how do i make a thread? i want to make one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast