Real Name
    Amin

Default Olympus Two-Day 'Touch & Try Event' June 30 - July 1

Here's the invitation to a two-day Olympus "Touch & Try Event" just received by Engadget China:

We've heard strong rumors from numerous sources of an E-P3, E-PL3, and E-PM1 to be introduced at the event. We can also count on a "high grade" 12mm f/2, and there have long been rumors of a portrait lens in the works. Olympus' own roadmap showed an upcoming ~50mm macro, so it will be interesting to see whether we get a portrait lens, a macro, or a lens which serves both purposes.

I'm hoping to see Olympus pull off a completely unanticipated, Steve Jobs-style "One more thing..." on day 2 of the event, but it seems like none of the camera companies know how to keep a secret like Apple.

2. The following 3 members thank Amin Sabet for this post:

i eagerly await the lens announcements. hopefully it's more an availability announcement because a 12/2 and fast portrait are two I really would like to see now.

4. The following member thanks Linh for this post:

5. Default

this event is in taiwan not china :)

Real Name
    Amin

Thanks for letting us know the location of this event, etersmooth!

For the record, I didn't state that the event was in China - only that the invitation was published by Engadget China .
    Amin
    Mu-43.com Webmaster (Site FAQ | Help Forum | My Disclosures | My Flickriver | My G+ Profile)

You can help pay our server bills when you buy anything online: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=55354

7. Default

I might go and take some photo of this event, I went to the E-5 one last year