1. Default Hello from Music City!

Hi all! Longtime photographer here. Got my start with 120 film in the early 70's graduating to Pentax and Canon gear in 1978. My first digital camera was an Olympus C700. Still own and love the camera but migrated to Canon DSLR's for work. Highly interested in the micro 4/3 cameras and considering the PL2 as my foray into this uncharted camera world!

2. The following 2 members thank ~FinSec for this post:

Real Name
    Jason

Music city, would that be Nashville?

4. Default

Yes, live just outside of Nashville, TN.

Real Name
    Jason

I don't live too far away, Huntsville, AL.

I was actually thinking about heading there this weekend with the other half. It is a beautiful city. How is the rebuilding going after the floods from last year?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~FinSec View Post
    Hi all! Longtime photographer here. Got my start with 120 film in the early 70's graduating to Pentax and Canon gear in 1978. My first digital camera was an Olympus C700. Still own and love the camera but migrated to Canon DSLR's for work. Highly interested in the micro 4/3 cameras and considering the PL2 as my foray into this uncharted camera world!
    I'm in Music City, too! Started with Olympus OMs back in the 70s, and that is all I ever used with film. Mainly shot slides, with a bit of B/W in the home darkroom, and some Cibachrome prints. I've had a variety of Sony and Panasonic digicams of various sorts, as well as the Olympus E-300 and now an E-PL1. I've heard good things about the E-PL2, and suspect that you will enjoy it. Welcome aboard. This is generally a friendly, helpful group, with a very good signal/noise ratio most of the time.

7. The following member thanks Allan Crowson for this post:

Welcome!

Hello and welcome. Would love to visit Nashville but I'm too far away.
    Bill Shinnick
    X-E1; RX100; G5(IR).

Flickr.

10. Default

Thanks all!

I bought a G2 with the kit lens and 45-200mm lens. Still getting used to the controls. Love the format thus far!

Default Welcome to the forum

Hello There Finsec. Welcome aboard!

I'm sure you'll find this a friendly and helpful spot to visit. We look forward to seeing some posts in the very near future..

Here are few spots for you to visit while you’re here…

Cheers from New England, Alan

PS. I really do wish you folks would visit and post in the "other Side" thread... nice to see who we all talk to.

Hardware Poll

http://www.mu-43.com/f73/mac-windows...re-poll-10617/

Software Poll

http://www.mu-43.com/f74/software-po...you-use-10445/

Other Side of the lens

http://www.mu-43.com/f69/other-side-...hallenge-8993/
    Alan Roseman

Visit our sponsors!
    Help Support Mu-43