Hi all. I'm getting tired of processing all of my husband's eBay product photos in Lightroom. I'd like to get him set up on something easy to use and I'm looking for recommendations. He's got a Macbook Pro running Leopard (not Snow Leopard).
Here's what we're looking for:
1) Not iPhoto, Lightroom, or Aperture. He doesn't want anything that pulls pictures into its own database or file structure.
2) Features he'll need: cropping, resizing, minor exposure/contrast/color adjustments. He's probably going to be working with JPEG, not RAW.
3) Something with an integrated viewer, so that he can quickly review all of the images in a particular file folder.
5) Not too complicated. Photoshop (even Elements) is probably overkill. Gimp is probably also overkill.
6) Don't need keywording or tagging or anything like that.
We just got an E-PL2, so we've got that Olympus Viewer software, but if that's as bad as Silkypix then I don't even want to touch it.