Greetings Mu-43.com shooters and welcome to the third installment of the bi-weekly salon!
The theme for this salon is Friendship
. This is a theme which allows for broad interpretation, so I encourage you to be creative in how you choose to portray Friendship. Think outside of the box! You don't have to confine yourself to people if that's not your thing.
and now for the fine print:
1. Either take a picture that matches the nominated theme or select one from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the picture in order to enter it.
2. Upload your entry to your Mu-43 user gallery (all entries must be present in a Mu-43 gallery), which you automatically get if you are registered on the Mu-43 forum, so if you aren't registered you will need to if you would like to join the fun.
3. To enter your photo after uploading, copy the code in the Linked Image box and paste it into a reply to to this message. You can use the Quick Reply box at the bottom of this page.
4. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement picture that this is what you intend doing.
5. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo challenge, after all!
6. The person who submitted the chosen picture will assume the responsibility of curator and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the Mu-43 Contests and Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. That opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.
7. The curator can't enter his or her own salon.
8. Please, don“t be shy...Participate and have fun.
9. Each salon should be open for about two weeks.
This competition will end at 11:59 PM on Friday, April 6, 2012 (UTC/GMC).